The school district wishes to express our sincere condolences & prayers to the Williams/One Bear family.
1. LDPS Remote Learning Plan, November 8-12, 2021
Lame Deer Elementary, JH, and High School
Remote Learning Plan
November 8-12, 2021
Remote learning for all students.
Only custodial, maintenance, classified, certified and administrative staff will be allowed in school buildings.
- No School on Friday Nov 5, 2021, in observance of the late Carmie Williams Funeral
Wake: Thursday at 7:00 pm at the Morning Star Baptist Church
Funeral: 11:00 am at the Morning Star Baptist Church
Elementary will remain in Remote Learning- no visitors.
No Parent/ teacher conferences- they are cancelled INDEFINITELY
- JH/ HS - All classes will be remote only (Monday -Friday)
- Thursday Nov 4, 2021, Students will take home packets
- School Dismissed at 2:00 pm
- Parent Teacher Conferences Postponed INDEFINITELY
- Packets may be picked up at the Elementary School Allan Rowland Gym
- Monday and Tuesday 9 am -1 pm
- Packets will be delivered upon request Monday and Tuesdays 1 pm -4 pm (Markita and Kent)
- Teacher Responsibility
- Have Packets Ready to go by Thursday
- During Remote learning be available to answer questions and help students
- Google Classroom
- Junior High Girls Basketball
- Practice: ARG 3-5 pm- CANCELLED
- Nov. 6, at Pryor 10:30 am
- Nov. 9 at Lodge Grass 4:00 pm
- Nov. 11 at Home Game (NO FANS)
- Food Services
- Prepare meals same as Elementary
- Classified employees can help with meal prep and delivery
- Deliver Meals
- Transport JHGBB games
- Deep Clean and Disinfect ALL School Buildings and the gymnasiums
- Assist in cleaning and disinfecting
- Check and replace air filters
- Winterize building
- Ongoing projects
2. The school district plans to return to in-school sessions on November 15, 2021 dependent upon an updated Tribal Executive Order by the Northern Cheyenne Tribal President.
Thank you all for your cooperation and continued support as we continue to address community concern, infection rates, in addition to serving our students.
Stay safe, stay masked up, and continue all screening, disinfecting and sanitizing protocols and practices for staff THAT REMAIN IN BUILDINGS.
Thanks for all you do for our students.
My Best for your health and safety,
Lame Deer Public Schools
406.477.6308 x or x 1003